Copyright & Privacy Statement
1. Livingdaylight Ltd (LDL Ltd) provides access to this site free of charge to provide information about LDL Ltd, its capabilities and the work it has done for its clients. We welcome visitors to the site but want to make it clear what rules apply to your use of our site. The sole authorised use of the site is to obtain information about LDL Ltd and no other use is permitted
2. Copyright in all material on this site is owned by LDL Ltd or its clients; copyright in the compilation of all materials on this site is owned by LDL Ltd. Copyright LDL Ltd 2011 All rights reserved.
3. No materials on this site may be reproduced, altered or further distributed without LDL Ltd's prior written permission
4. All trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos and trade styles on this site are owned by LDL Ltd or its clients. Proper use is limited to use in connection with the products and services of the mark owner and no other use is permitted without the owner's prior written permission.
5. LDL Ltd will not collect personally-identifiable information about you (e.g. your name, address, telephone number or email address (personal data)) through our web site unless you have provided it to us voluntarily. Personal data that you provide to us will only be used by us or a third party on our behalf to contact you in relation to matters relating to your enquiries.
6. LDL Ltd assumes no responsibility for the security of this site or your communications with the site. It is strictly prohibited to link other sites with this site without LDL Ltd's prior written permission. We may permit some links for convenience, but LDL Ltd has no responsibility for the unaffiliated sites to which it is linked.
7. It is strictly prohibited to use or contact this site to disrupt or damage the site, its contents or its security measures or to harass or disparage LDL Ltd or its clients or their respective products or services or personnel. No unsolicited email (spam) may be directed to or through this site.
8. If you believe that any material on this site, whether posted by us or by third parties, violates the copyrights or other rights of third parties, please contact us with complete details at email@example.com so that we can make an informed decision about possible deletion.
9. This site is offered "AS IS" and without warranties of any kind. LDL Ltd disclaims the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a specific purpose as well as title or non-infringement. We are not responsible for timeliness, accuracy, unavailability or interruptions in availability, viruses or other defects in the site or its contents. In no event shall LDL Ltd be responsible for any damages to users or their computer systems or otherwise, even if LDL Ltd has been informed of the possibility of such damages and without regard to negligence.
10. This site is offered in the English language and is intended for use in the UK and in other areas where that language is spoken.
12. LDL Ltd's headquarters are in the United Kingdom. This site as well as these rules are subject to the laws of the United Kingdom, regardless of the location of the user, and any claims of any kind related thereto must be filed in the courts located in the United Kingdom.
13. Use of this site is subject to these rules and all of the foregoing terms and conditions which you as user accept by contacting and using this site and which govern all use and all results thereof.
14. LDL Ltd reserves the right to revise and update these rules at any time, effective on the date of posting to the site of the new and amended rules.
© 2004/5/6/7/8/9/10/11 Livingdaylight Ltd
Lane, Worthing, Sussex, BN13 2DE
Tel: 01903 831333 - Fax: 01903 830724
| Livingdaylight Ltd
Engineered Products for "Living Daylight"